- Posted by Rick Jacobsen
- On April 4, 2017
- Blogging, Buyer Persona, google, HubSpot, Influencers, Keyword Planner, keywords, Scottsdale, Search Engine Optimization
V Digital Services understands that creating a successful digital marketing campaign is like piecing together a complicated puzzle. Until all the individual pieces are connected correctly, the puzzle is incomplete.
It’s even more challenging to connect the pieces correctly to leverage a national brand in the local market space.
With our industry experience, V Digital Services can develop, implement and execute holistic digital campaigns to give your brand a stronger online presence, reduce costs and produce consolidated, easy-to-manage data.
V Digital Services is part of Voice Media Group, a multi-national media company that’s been in business for more than 50 years. We’ve been the local asset your franchise owners have relied on for print advertising for decades and no one knows our local markets better.
We also fully understand the big components of the franchise puzzle and how to fit them together to maximize your digital marketing spend:
- Franchise systems are unique, operating either from a centralized or de-centralized position.
- The majority of franchise brands are investing more in digital marketing each year, but most still haven’t figured out how to properly budget for digital or leverage their digital buy to get maximum results.
- We know that both the ‘Zors and ‘Zees are quick to adopt digital marketing strategies, but at varying levels of sophistication.
- ROI and ROAS are bigger acronyms than SEO and PPC.
V Digital Services can successfully put together the digital marketing puzzle for your franchise brand to maximize your ROI. We will leverage our Google Premier Partner status and longstanding industry relationships to reduce the number of vendors you use and simplify the data you need to collect.
Featured Franchise Partners
What You Get
V Digital Services fully believes in valued-added relationships and partnerships. We will spend more time asking questions to understand your business than chasing you to sign an agreement. Then, we will grow your business with you.
Our Franchise Digital Marketing department is led by Martin McDonald, who has more than 20 years of experience in the digital space and has regularly delivered keynote addresses, led breakout sessions, and hosted roundtables at IFA events across the country.
We have built a win-win model for Franchise Digital Marketing:
• Comprehensive Brand Review
• One Powerful Platform
• Multiple Touch Point Development
• Transparent Data & Insights
• Trustworthy & Transparent Partner System
• National Brand Power at Local Scale
• Great-Looking & Responsive Websites
• Enhanced & Optimized Online Exposure
• Transparent Data & Insights
• Someone to talk to that speaks “Franch”
• Harmonized Brand Voice
• Innovative Strategy
• Cohesive Digital
• Increased Revenue You Can Track
• Confidence Across Your System
Services We Offer
- Organic SEO
- Local SEO
- Programmatic Display
- Social Media Management
- Facebook/IG Ads
- Website Development
- Deep Audits
- Video Marketing
- Video Production
- Media Buying
- Affiliate Marketing
- Event Sponsorships
- Brand Identity
- Creative Direction
- Integrated Campaigns
- Reputation Management
- Active Listening
Latest Franchise Blog
We regularly work with brands who have found themselves at a digital crossroads. We’ll audit all of your locations and their geographic markets, and then produce custom campaigns that will address all of their needs.
Miller’s Ale House
Facebook & Instagram Ads
Miller’s Ale House came to V Digital Services to run a promotion for NCAA March Madness across their 78 locations. Miller’s Ale House primary goal was to focus on promoting their March Madness Menu and wanting to deploy multiple digital strategies, including social ads, to drive sales.
We deployed multiple digital solutions to drive one result: more in-restaurant traffic. We leveraged multiple Facebook ad campaigns (targeted as well as remarketing); programmatic email acquisition leveraging multiple data points, interests, and likes; display ads that focused on specific behavior sets we wanted to target.
By frequently updating our ads to tailor for the tournament, it allowed us to continuously increase our relevancy and decrease our cost per click. This resulted in us being able to increase our daily clicks to over 3,000 by the end of the campaign. Further, the social campaign saw a click-cost of 48 cents to drive traffic to the web site. We generated over 7,000 social media interactions in 25 days for Miller’s Ale House.
18% Increase in Pitcher Sales
125,000+ offers sold
48-cent cost to drive traffic to web site
3,000+ daily clicks on campaign ads