Campaign of the Month
Client – Belly Up Aspen
City Media Rep – Taylor Wheeler
Account Manager – Taylor West
Paid Media Strategist – Aaron Johnson
Belly Up Aspen’s core business objective for their Facebook ad campaign is online ticket sales for their numerous events.
In the month of March, their campaigns averaged a $0.27 CPC and returned a 650% ROI!
Using a combination of campaigns that include Page Likes ads to grow their reach, Page Post Engagement (PPE) ads, and Clicks To Website (CTW) ads to drive ticket sales, we delivered 645 new followers (Page Likes) and more than $11,500 in online ticket sales.
Here are some Key Performance Indicators for the campaign in March:
- 106K Reach
- 235K Impressions
- 2.21 Frequency
- 5,790 Clicks
- 2.47% CTR
- $1,538.96 Spend
- $11,550.50 Website Action Value
The success of the campaign has been attributed to the close interaction between the strategist, account manager, city rep and client to implement the following:
- Campaign planning to identify events to promote
- Conversion tracking and conversion-based optimizations
- Matching creative to audience with purchase intent
- Building brand awareness through use of multiple ad objectives
- Audience analysis and research
- Edit and approve all creative assets
Because Aspen, Colorado is a small tourist town, the audience is transient and the average cost per click is typically around $2 per click for similar campaigns. V Digital Services and the Denver Westword have built an ongoing partnership with Belly Up Aspen to successfully achieve the client’s business objectives.