Campaign of the Month
Client: Hilltop Trailers
City Media Rep – Nicholas Rupar
Account Manager – Megan Esposito
Facebook Ads Specialist – Miguel Torres
Hilltop Trailer Sales, one of our longest standing clients, normally experiences a slower season with lead generations towards the end of the year. After discovering this information, the Account Manager and City Media Rep decided to pitch Facebook Ads in order to actively target users who fit their normal clientele.
This strategy would take the reverse approach of Organic SEO or PPC as both of these initiatives rely on users to make a search query in Google in order to get in front of them. With this Facebook ads strategy, we would be able to put Hilltop Trailer Sales’ messaging in front of users and make it easy for them to submit their contact information.
This resulted in the following strategy and campaign results:
- Gender – Male/Female
- Age: 18+
- Geo: Brainerd, Minneapolis, and Rochester, Minnesota
- Interest to target: Users interested in RV camping, camping, and caravanning
- Ad type: Lead generation ad which allows users to quickly click a button and the ad collects the user’s name, email address and phone number and then sends it to the client.
- Impressions: 42,142 that reached 23,656 users
- Clicks: 1,749
- CTR: 4.15% (extremely high for Facebook)
- CPC: $0.32
- Leads: 34 for September
Normally, this client does not see very many leads coming through during this time of year; however, they have found Facebook ads very beneficial. This bottom of the funnel approach increased volume in leads, which will result in an increased volume in sales of trailers for the client.